The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
- The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender. - Anonymous
- Luckier than one’s neighbor, but still not happy. - Euripedes
- If you can’t take a good kicking, you shouldn’t parade how much luckier you are than other people. - Charles Saatchi
- It’s not necessarily the amount of time you spend at practice that counts; it’s what you put into the practice. - Eric Lindros
- My father taught me that the only way you can make good at anything is to practice, and then practice some more. - Pete Rose