The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person’s life.
- William Wordsworth
Tag: William WordsworthCategory : Kindness Quotes
- The best portion of a good man’s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. - William Wordsworth
- Kindness is tenderness. Kindness is love, but perhaps greater than love…Kindness is good will. Kindness says,I want you to be happy. - Randolph Ray
- We live by admiration, hope and love. - William Wordsworth
- Marriage is three parts love and seven parts forgiveness of sins. - Lao Tzu
- Kindness in words creates confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, kindness in feeling creates love. - Lao Tzu