Tears are the silent language of grief.
Tag: VoltaireCategory : Sad Quotes, Sayings about sadness
- It is some relief to weep; grief is satisfied and carried off by tears. - Ovid
- He has strangled His language in his tears. - William Shakespeare
- There is no grief like the grief that does not speak. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- All was silent as before-All silent save the dripping rain. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- You taught me language, and my profit on’t Is, I know how to curse. The red plague rid you For learning me your language! - William Shakespeare