Monday morning. Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones.
- Monty Burns
- Look at them Smithers.Goldbrickers.. Layabouts.. Slug-a-beds! Little do they realise their days of suckling at my teat are numbered. - Monty Burns
- One dollar for eternal happiness? I’d be happier with the dollar. - Monty Burns
- Of all the days that’s in the week I dearly love but one day And that’s the day that comes betwixt.A Saturday and Monday. - Henry Carey
- What is life, when wanting love? Night without a morning; Love’s the cloudless summer sun, Nature gay adorning. - Robert Burns
- I do Yoga. I’d like to say I do it every morning, but I don’t, I just don’t have the time. - Radha Mitchell