When people go to work, they shouldn’t have to leave their hearts at home.
- Betty Bender
- Where we love is home, Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. - Anonymous
- You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it’s all right. - Maya Angelou
- Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. - E.P. Powell
- You can employ men and hire hands to work for you, but you must win their hearts to have them work with you. - Merle Shain