Good Bye is an easy word to say but try saying it to a friend. If I never knew you, I’d be safe, but half as real, never knowing I could feel.
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. - Laurence J. Peter
- You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. - Paul Sweeney
- A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill, requires only our silence, which costs nothing. - John Tillotson
- To write a good love letter, you ought to begin without knowing what you mean to say, and to finish without knowing what you have written. - Alvin Toffler
- You Always knew that Just One word Would Dry up all My Tears. - Dallas Green