I’ve got seven kids. The three words you hear most around my house are ‘hello,’ ‘goodbye,’ and I’m pregnant.
- Dean Martin
- If you drink, don’t drive. Don’t even putt. - Dean Martin
- Here lies my past, Goodbye I have kissed it; Thank you kids, I wouldn’t have missed it. - Ogden Nash
- What’s the three words you never want to hear while making love? Honey, I’m home. - Ken Hammond
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. - Phyllis Diller
- Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill. - Buddha