If I paid ten dollars for a cigar, first I’d make love to it, then I’d smoke it.
- George Burns
- I smoke ten to fifteen cigars a day. At my age I have to hold on to something. – George Burns
- Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke. - Lynda Barry
- Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed. - George Burns
- I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. - George Burns
- I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time.. - Mark Twain