I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time..
- Mark Twain
Tag: Mark TwainCategory : Smoking Quotes, Sayings about smokers
- It has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain when awake. - Mark Twain
- Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man’s enjoyment of his cigar. - Mark Twain
- In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made school boards. - Mark Twain
- Man a creature made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired. - Mark Twain
- Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising. - Mark Twain