But fate ordains that dearest friends must part.
- Edward Young
Tag: Edward YoungCategory : Goodbye Quotes, Sayings about Letting Go
- Friendship is almost always the union of a part of one mind with the part of another; people are friends in spots. - George Santayana
- The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man’s success in life. - Edward Everett Hale
- Procrastination is the thief of time. - Edward Young
- By night, an atheist half believes in God. - Edward Young
- Tomorrow is a satire on today, And shows its weakness. - Edward Young