All forms of government ultimately are not going to succeed in trying to control or censor the Internet.
- Rupert Murdoch
- It is better to fail in a cause that will ultimately succeed than to succeed in a cause that will ultimately fail. - Peter Marshall
- You’ve got to look for a gap, where competitors in a market have grown lazy and lost contact with the readers or the viewers. - Rupert Murdoch
- The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish.Only the bicycle remains pure in heart. - Iris Murdoch
- A monarchy is the most expensive of all forms of government. - James F Cooper
- Democratic forms of government are vulnerable to mass prejudice, the so called tyranny of the majority. - Maggie Gallagher