My father taught me that the only way you can make good at anything is to practice, and then practice some more.
- Pete Rose
- We’re going down. We’re going down and I have a .300 lifetime average to take with me. Do you? - Pete Rose
- I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in fifty years what my father taught by example in one week. - Mario Cuomo
- My father taught me to work, but he did not teach me to love it. - Abraham Lincoln
- Til taught by pain, men really know not what good water is worth. - Byron
- I care not what subject is taught, if only it be taught well. - T.H.Huxley