Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money.
- Steve Wynn
- I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. - Steve Martin
- It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them. - P.G. Wodehouse
- People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like. - Abraham Lincoln
- Diplomacy is the art of saying “Nice doggie!” till you can find a rock. - Wynn Catlin
- I’m tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok. - Shaquille O’Neal