By all means use sometimes to be alone. Salute thyself; see what thy soul doth wear.
– George Herbert
Tag: George HerbertCategory : Lonely Quotes, Sayings about Solitude
- Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. – George Eliot
- Pele called me the greatest footballer in the world. That is the ultimate salute to my life. – George Best
- Love means attention, which means looking after the things we love. We call this stable management. – George H. Morris
- Those curious locks so aptly twin’d, Whose every hair a soul doth bind. – Thomas Carew
- The best mirror is an old friend. – George Herbert