I am as one who is left alone at a banquet, the lights dead and the flowers faded.
- Edward George
- A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen. - Edward de Bono
- I agree completely with my son James when he says ‘Internet is like electricity. The latter lights up everything, while the former lights up knowledge’. - Kerry Packer
- He stands out among the beacon lights of history as a man of vision dominated by a definite purpose. - John George Jones
- A lie will easily get you out of a scrape, and yet, strangely and beautifully, rapture possesses you when you have taken the scrape and left out the lie. - Charles Edward
- Poverty is no sin. - George Edward