Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone.
- C.S. Lewis
- Why love if losing hurts so much? I have no answers anymore; only the life I have lived. The pain now is part of the happiness then. - Anthony Hopkins
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. - Mother Teresa
- It’s not love’s going hurts my days, But that it went in little ways. - Edna St. Vincent
- Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest. - Anonymous
- I used to think getting old was about vanity-but actually it’s about losing people you love. - Gopaleen Myles