Never be afraid to sit awhile and think.
- Lorraine Hansberry
- I’d be lying to you if I said guys weren’t afraid of him. I’m afraid of him, afraid of him running in to me. - Paul Laus
- Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light? - Maurice Freehill
- Am I afraid of high notes? Of course I am afraid. What sane man is not? - Luciano Pavarotti
- A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I’m afraid of widths. - Steven Wright
- Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. - Grace Hansen