A fool’s brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education.
- George Bernard Shaw
Tag: George Bernard ShawCategory : Science Quotes
- No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office. - George Bernard Shaw
- APRIL FOOL, n. The March fool with another month added to his folly. - Ambrose Bierce
- In Heaven an angel is nobody in particular. - George Bernard Shaw
- I like a bit of mongrel myself, whether it’s a man or a dog; they’re the best for everyday. - George Bernard Shaw
- He who has never hoped can never despair. - George Bernard Shaw