I have met a lot of hardboiled eggs in my time, but you’re twenty minutes.
- Oscar Wilde
Tag: Oscar WildeCategory : Insult Quotes
- A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes. - Robert Frost
- Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing worth knowing can be taught. - Oscar Wilde
- It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him. - Helen Rowland
- If, after the first twenty minutes, you don’t know who the sucker at the table is, it’s you. – Anonymous
- I make it a rule always to believe compliments implicitly for five minutes, and to simmer gently for twenty more. - Alice James