There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub.
– Elisabeth Kubler
- There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from. – Elisabeth Kubler
- I’ve told my children that when I die, to release balloons in the sky to celebrate that I graduated. For me, death is a graduation. – Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in life has a purpose. – Elisabeth Kübler
- Deep vengeance is the daughter of deep silence. – Vittorio Alfieri
- Under all speech that is good for anything three lies a silence that is better. Silence is deep as Eternity; speech is shallow as Time. – Thomas Carlyle