There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub.
– Elisabeth Kubler
- There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from. – Elisabeth Kubler
- I’ve told my children that when I die, to release balloons in the sky to celebrate that I graduated. For me, death is a graduation. – Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in life has a purpose. – Elisabeth Kübler
- Deep vengeance is the daughter of deep silence. – Vittorio Alfieri
- India has two million gods, and worships them all. In religion all other countries are paupers; India is the only millionaire. – Mark Twain