Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary.
- Peter Minard
- There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub. - Elisabeth Kubler
- Much silence makes a powerful noise. - African proverb
- When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others. - Peace Pilgrim
- They have not wanted Peace at all; they have wanted to be spared war as though the absence of war was the same as peace. - Dorothy Thompson
- Accustomed to the veneer of noise, to the shibboleths of promotion, public relations, and market research, society is suspicious of those who value silence. - John Lahr