A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill, requires only our silence, which costs nothing.
- John Tillotson
- Speak clearly, if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Discretion of speech is more than eloquence; and to speak agreeably to him with whom we deal is more than to speak in good words or in good order. - Francis Bacon
- Good Bye is an easy word to say but try saying it to a friend. If I never knew you, I’d be safe, but half as real, never knowing I could feel. - Pocahontas
- Every right implies a responsibility. Every opportunity, an obligation. Every possession, a duty. - John D Rockefeller
- I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty. - John D. Rockefeller, Jr.