I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.
- Kahlil Gibran
Tag: Kahlil GibranCategory : Religion Quotes, Sayings about spirituality
- Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all. - Kahlil Gibran
- Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love. - Kahlil Gibran
- Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. - Kahlil Gibran
- Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. - Kahlil Gibran
- And think not you can Direct the course of love, For love, If it finds you worthy, Directs your course. - Kahlil Gibran