All religions are the same: religion is basically guilt, with different holidays.
- Cathy Ladman
- If you have two religions in your land, the two will cut each other’s throats; but if you have thirty religions, they dwell in peace. - Anonymous
- When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. - Cathy Guisewite
- Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch. - Cathy Carlyle
- A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion. - Mohandas Gandi
- No religion is a true religion that does not make men tingle to their finger tips with a sense of infinite hazard. - William Ernest