I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.
- Frederick Doug
- A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes. - Robert Frost
- A man of sixty has spent twenty years in bed and over three years in eating. - Arnold Bennett
- It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him. - Helen Rowland
- It takes five years to learn when to operate and twenty years to learn when not to. - Anonymous
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Anonymous