The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.
Tag: ConfuciusCategory : Father Quotes, Sayings about Fathers
- It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another. By fulfilling the obligations he is born with, a person never comes to grief. – Lord Krishna
- My father taught me to work, but he did not teach me to love it. – Abraham Lincoln
- Before God we are all equally wise – and equally foolish. – Anonymous
- One of the things about equality is not just that you be treated equally to a man, but that you treat yourself equally to the way you treat a man. – Marlo Thomas
- If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people. – Confucius