The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.
Tag: ConfuciusCategory : Father Quotes, Sayings about Fathers
- My father taught me to work, but he did not teach me to love it. - Abraham Lincoln
- It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another. By fulfilling the obligations he is born with, a person never comes to grief. - Lord Krishna
- Before God we are all equally wise – and equally foolish. - Anonymous
- One of the things about equality is not just that you be treated equally to a man, but that you treat yourself equally to the way you treat a man. - Marlo Thomas
- What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father. - Friedrich Nietzsche