The function of good software is to make the complex appear to be simple.
– Grady Booch
- Simple pleasures are always the last refuge of the complex. – Oscar Wilde
- A wonderful discovery, psychoanalysis. Makes quite simple people feel they’re complex. – S.N. Behrman
- I have an inferiority complex, but it isn’t a very good one. – Anonymous
- The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple. – S. Gudder
- Deliberation is a function of the many. Action is the function of one. – Charles de Gaulle