The function of good software is to make the complex appear to be simple.
- Grady Booch
- Simple pleasures are always the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde
- A wonderful discovery, psychoanalysis. Makes quite simple people feel they’re complex. - S.N. Behrman
- I have an inferiority complex, but it isn’t a very good one. - Anonymous
- The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple. - S. Gudder
- The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil. - Cicero