The software isn’t finished until the last user is dead.
- Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening. – Dorothy Sarnoff
- It’s as hard to get from almost finished to finished as to get from beginning to almost done. – Elinor Fuchs
- Software and cathedrals are much the same – first we build them, then we pray. – Anonymous Preacher
- What is not started today is never finished tomorrow. – Anonymous
- A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished. – Anonymous