If the person you are trying to diagnose politically is some sort of intellectual, the chances are two to one he is a Democrat.
- Vance Packard
- An intellectual is a person whose mind watches itself. - Albert Camus
- You say this is a computer for ordinary people? Why would an ordinary person want a computer? - Hewlett Packard
- Quite a nasty piece of work. Not the sort of person you’d want to have dinner with. - Rowan Atkinson
- There is a sort of charm in ugliness, if the person has some redeeming qualities and is only ugly enough. - Josh Billings
- Blind commitment to a theory is not an intellectual virtue: it is an intellectual crime. - Imre Lakatos