What is conservatism? Is it not the adherence to the old and tried against the new and untried?
– Abraham Lincoln
Tag: Abraham LincolnCategory : Politics Quotes, Sayings about politics and politicians
- I laugh because I must not cry. That is all. That is all. – Abraham Lincoln
- I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day. – Abraham Lincoln
- Whatever you are be a good one. – Abraham Lincoln
- I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it. – Abraham Lincoln
- If I were two faced, would I be wearing this one? – Abraham Lincoln