Failure doesn’t kill you… it increases your desire to make something happen.
- Kevin Costner
- When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened. - John M. Richardson, Jr.
- Life always gets harder toward the summit the cold increases, the responsibility increases. - Friedrich Nietzsche
- Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You have to take life as it happens, but you should try to make it happen the way you want to take it. - German Proverb
- You’ve got to love what you do to really make things happen. - Philip Green