Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- One can never pay in gratitude; one can only pay “in kind” somewhere else in life. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Life is a gift, given in trust like a child. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Perhaps I am a bear, or some hibernating animal underneath, for the instinct to be half asleep all winter is so strong in me. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- For sleep, one needs endless depths of blackness to sink into; daylight is too shallow, it will not cover one. - Anne Morrow