He was my cream, and I was his coffee – And when you poured us together, it was something.
- Josephine Baker
- I wasn’t really naked. I simply didn’t have any clothes on. - Josephine Baker
- I like Frenchmen very much, because even when they insult you they do it so nicely. - Josephine Baker
- I believe in prayer. It’s the best way we have to draw strength from heaven. - Josephine Baker
- God has poured out his love into our hearts. - Romans
- The wine is poured, you should drink it. - Thomas Campbell