The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.
Tag: BuddhaCategory : Philosophical Quotes
- The art finds kingdoms in a foot of ground. - Stephen Vincent
- No man but feels more of a man in the world if he have but a bit of ground that he can call his own. - Charles Dudley Warner
- It doesn’t work to leap a twenty foot chasm in two ten foot jumps. - American proverb
- I want to touch people with my art. I want them to say ‘he feels deeply, he feels tenderly.’ - Vincent van Gogh
- I can feel the wind go by when I run. It feels good. It feels fast. - Evelyn Ashford