It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
Tag: ConfuciusCategory : Perseverance Quotes
- ‘As my heart slowly rips apart, I reminisce on the times I told you I loved you, and you said I was your forever and ever, your slowly fading away to nothing as the blood starts to escape slowly down my arm, im losing touch, im losing sight, look what your doing to me.’
- Now a days love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money and divorce a matter of course. – Helen Rowland
- Winning doesn’t really matter as long as you win. – Vinny Jones
- It does not matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you do not do it in the street and frighten the horses. – Patrick Campbell
- We visit others as a matter of social obligation. How long has it been since we have visited with ourselves? – Morris Adler