It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
Tag: ConfuciusCategory : Perseverance Quotes
- ‘As my heart slowly rips apart, I reminisce on the times I told you I loved you, and you said I was your forever and ever, your slowly fading away to nothing as the blood starts to escape slowly down my arm, im losing touch, im losing sight, look what your doing to me.’
- I’ve got to stop this. Stop worrying about the why. Stop forcing what was happening into the realm of impossible. Stop hiding behind excuses. Stop being afraid to step out on faith. – Deatri King-Bey
- The hardest part about walking away from someone is the part where you realize that, no matter how slowly you go, they will never run after you. – Genereux Philip
- It’s less a matter of looking the other way than of closing our eyes to what we can’t stop from happening. – Arthur Golden
- The way to stay fresh is you never stop traveling, you never stop listening. You never stop asking people what they think. — Rene McPherson