If names are not correct, language will not be in accordance with the truth of things.
Tag: ConfuciusCategory : Names Quotes
- A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake. – Confucius
- When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro. – Larry Bird
- The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their rightful names. – Thomas Jefferson
- The language of truth is unadorned and always simple. – Marcellinus Ammianus
- The Internet is not just one thing, it’s a collection of things – of numerous communications networks that all speak the same digital language. – Jim Clark