There’s no business like show business, but there are several businesses like accounting.
– David Letterman
- Childhood. I wish I had something to complain about. – David Letterman
- Next in importance to having a good aim is to recognize when to pull the trigger. – David Letterman
- Traffic signals in New York are just rough guidelines. – David Letterman
- President Bush says he needs a month off to unwind. Unwind? When the hell does this guy wind? – David Letterman
- Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever. – David Letterman