Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it.
– Cullen Hightower
- Talk is cheap – except when Congress does it. – Cullen Hightower
- We experience moments absolutely free from worry. These brief respites are called panic. – Cullen Hightower
- life is too short so no need to shorten it with sadness. – Abdulrahman Al Saadi
- Born because of the karma of their past mistakes, they make more mistakes, and fall into mistakes. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- There exist no new mistakes anywhere. The same mistakes people committed are the same mistakes people are committing and the same mistakes shall people commit. – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah