Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it.
– Cullen Hightower
- Talk is cheap – except when Congress does it. – Cullen Hightower
- We experience moments absolutely free from worry. These brief respites are called panic. – Cullen Hightower
- Born because of the karma of their past mistakes, they make more mistakes, and fall into mistakes. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring. – W.J. Vogel
- It’s always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile. – Garry Marshall