An error is the more dangerous in proportion to the degree of truth which it contains.
- Henri Fréderic Amiel
- It is dangerous to abandon one’s self to the luxury of grief; it deprives one of courage, and even of the wish for recovery. - Henri Frederic Amiel
- Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence. - Henri Frederic Amiel
- From error to error one discovers the entire truth. - Sigmund Freud
- Cleverness is serviceable for everything, sufficient for nothing. - Henri Frederic Amiel
- Charm is the quality in others that makes us more satisfied with ourselves. - Henri Frédéric Amiel