To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
- Bess Myerson
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. - Anonymous
- We do not fall in love with the package of the person, we fall in love with the inside of a person. - Anne Heche
- You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy. - Anonymous
- I fell in love with football as I would later fall in love with women: suddenly, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain it would bring. - Nick Hornby
- It takes no time to fall in love, but it takes you years to know what love is. - Jason Mraz