What would men be without women? Scarce, sir .. mighty scarce.
- Mark Twain
Tag: Mark TwainCategory : Men Quotes
- When you cannot get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one. - Mark Twain
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not. - Mark Twain
- To get the full value of joy You must have someone to divide it with. - Mark Twain
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. - Mark Twain
- Get your facts first, and then you can distort ‘em as much as you please. - Mark Twain