The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is.
- Tigress Luv
- You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy. - Anonymous
- Forgiveness is . . . accepting God’s sovereign use of people and situations to strip you of self importance, and humiliate your self love. - Martha Kilpatrick
- Life is accepting what is and working from that. - Gloria Naylor
- Kissing may not spread germs, but they certainly lower resistance. - Louise Erickson
- The path of least resistance makes all rivers, and some men, crooked. - Napoleon Hill