No man is the boss of his own house, but he can make up for it, he thinks, by making a dog play dead.
- W. C. Fields
- In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker. - Woody Allen
- We labor to make a house a home, then every time we’re expecting visitors, we rush to turn it back into a house. - Robert Brault
- The hero dead cannot expire: The dead still play their part. - Mary C. Crowley
- We dare not trust our wit for making our house pleasant to our friend, so we buy ice cream. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Being the boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so. - Alison Gomme