There’s a big difference between showing interest and really taking interest.
— Michael P. Nichols
- I’ve dated men my age, younger than me and older. The only difference is the young ones are quicker at taking out the garbage. – Lara Flynn Boyle
- It’s through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we’ve always mapped our path at Dell. There’s always an opportunity to make a difference. – Michael Dell
- It is vain to talk of the interest of the community , without uderstanding what is the interest of the individual. – Jeremy Bentham
- He who can take no interest in what is small will take false interest in what is great. – John Ruskin
- One saves oneself much pain, by taking pains; much trouble, by taking trouble. – Augustus Hare