Like the light of a bright candle and the warmth of a fire’s glow, we brighten every corner when we let God’s love show.
– Joyce C. Lock
- Candle light, moon light, star light, The brightest glow is from love light. – Grey Livingston
- Other before me have gone much father into holy mysteries than I have done, but if my fire is not large, it is yet real and it may be those who can light their candle at its flame. – A.W. Tozer
- Warmth of joy glow of prosperity, Sparkle of happiness.. May you will blessed with all these and more. Happy Hanukkah – Anonymous
- A candle me melt and it’s fire may die but the LOVE u give me will always stay as a flame in my HEART!
- I’ve always seen the bright lights of the angels, and I know that lower entities can’t disguise this light, because it only comes from the Love of God. – Doreen Virtue