Like the light of a bright candle and the warmth of a fire’s glow, we brighten every corner when we let God’s love show.
– Joyce C. Lock
- Candle light, moon light, star light, The brightest glow is from love light. – Grey Livingston
- I’ve always seen the bright lights of the angels, and I know that lower entities can’t disguise this light, because it only comes from the Love of God. – Doreen Virtue
- A candle me melt and it’s fire may die but the LOVE u give me will always stay as a flame in my HEART!
- Charm is a glow within a woman that casts a most becoming light on others. – John Mason Brown
- There are two kinds of light the glow that illumines, and the glare that obscures. – James Thurber