Sugar in the gourd and honey in the horn,I never was so happy since the hour I was born.
- Honesty coupled to beauty is to have honey a sauce to sugar. - Shakespeare
- Then horn for horn they stretch and strive; Deil tak the hindmost, on they drive. - Robert Burns
- How doth the little busy bee Improve each shining hour, And gather honey all the day From every opening flower! - Isaac Watts
- I don’t want to live in a world where I have to eat sugar-free sugar cookies. - Takayuki Ikkaku
- A child is born on that day and at that hour when the celestial rays are in mathematical harmony with his individual karma. - Sri Yukteswar