Whoever said “laughter is the best medicine” never had gonorrhea.
– John Hoberg
- When stress is the disease, then forgiveness and laughter are the medicine. – Debasish Mridha
- Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis. – Jack Handey
- It is better to write of laughter than of tears, for laughter is the property of man. – Francois Rabelais
- Music’s the medicine of the mind. – John A. Logan
- Chocolate is like medicine but as with medicine, the key is the proper dose. Don’t overdo it. – Edward Jones