Whoever said “laughter is the best medicine” never had gonorrhea.
– John Hoberg
- Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis. – Jack Handey
- Music’s the medicine of the mind. – John A. Logan
- Chocolate is like medicine but as with medicine, the key is the proper dose. Don’t overdo it. – Edward Jones
- It is better to write of laughter than of tears, for laughter is the property of man. – Francois Rabelais
- Walking is a man’s best medicine. – Hippocrates