Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.
- Ken Kesey
- To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself. - Soren Kierkegaard
- Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end. - Max Eastman
- If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have anything to laugh at when you’re old. - Edgar Watson Howe
- Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. - Max Eastman
- Someone who makes you laugh is a comedian. Someone who makes you think and then laugh is a humorist. - George Burns