Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.
– Ken Kesey
- To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself. – Soren Kierkegaard
- When you hit 50, you have to learn how to laugh at yourself, laugh off the little obstacles life throws at you and laugh with your kids. It’s better than crying! Happy birthday! – Anonymous
- Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end. – Max Eastman
- If you can’t laugh when things go bad–laugh and put on a little carnival–then you’re either dead or wishing you were. – Stephen King
- If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have anything to laugh at when you’re old. – Edgar Watson Howe