A good catchword can obscure analysis for fifty years.
- Wendell L. Willkie
- The test of good manners is to be able to put up pleasantly with bad ones. - Wendell L. Willkie
- To be seventy years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be forty years old. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years. - Thomas Jefferson
- Old age is fifteen years older than I am. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Muhammad Ali