Getting old ain’t for sissies.
- Betty Davis
- Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. - Betty Smith
- It is easier to live through someone else than to become complete yourself. - Betty Friedan
- When people go to work, they shouldn’t have to leave their hearts at home. - Betty Bender
- You’ve got to ensure that the holders of an opinion, however unpopular, are allowed to put across their points of view. - Betty Boothroyd
- I want a love like they have in the movies. - Amy Davis